15 April 2007

Thinking Blogger meme

As I have said before (when first tagged as a thinking blogger by Bryan) memes spread like wildfire through the blogosphere. This one has come again courtesy of Elasticwaistbandlady , Tyger and now Sonia. I can only imagine that the thinking blogger accolade comes from them thinking "what's he crapping on about today!"

I'm not sure if it is in the spirit of memes to have a second (or a third of fourth) go but bugger it! This time I nominate:

Pete, Roger B at Words and Pictures, Betmo, Dave.

And the fifth spot? I thought I would use it as a plug for either Siani (who documents among other things her beloved Gower Peninsula) or Foti Farm....Decisions, decisions...


The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote

7 comments:

billie said...

i am absolutely honored! thank you so much!

jams o donnell said...

You're welcome Betmo!

Siani said...

Eek! What's a meme? Oh! I feel so inadequate now, for not knowing. Such ignominy ...

jams o donnell said...

A meme is the word that he been used to describe these things. Motst f theema seem to be like "name five things that inspire you" sort of thing.

Siani said...

Ah, right, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oops... I've only just spotted this!

jams o donnell said...

No worries Roger!